By default, the font size in Avid Media Composer for both your Project window and for all of your bins is 11. If you're like me, you need a slightly larger font size so your eyes aren't strained. However, you don't want to go through the trouble of adjusting the font size for all of your bins one at a time. Fortunately, there is a way to set the default font size for all of your bins and the project window. Watch the video to find out.
- At the top of your Project window, find the Settings button and click it.
- Scroll down until you find the settings for Interface (or just type "i" on your keyboard to jump all the way down to all settings options that start with "i").
- Double click Interface to pull up the Interface window
- Make sure the boxes next to "Override all Bin font sizes" and "Override Project font size" are checked.
- Type in your desired font size for each.
- Click "Apply" in the bottom right corner of the Interface window.
That's it. What other Avid Media Composer tips do you have? Leave them in the Comments section.